Monday, July 11, 2011

Wednesday Announcement

Hello lovely students!

I'm sorry to say that we must postpone the trip downtown to next Wednesday (July 20th). Apologies for any inconvenience!
--
UPDATE: The purpose of our trip is to visit a small private art gallery; I will give you some readings to prepare you for this visit before we go. We will not have class on the morning of the 20th; instead, we will meet in the ELI lobby at 2:45pm and then head downtown.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Good! I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathan... I realized that I have a group interview for research sources on Wednesday 6pm on campus...... Do you think I can make it on time after going to the art gallery??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good, Chanida!

    Kia, there'll be no problem having you back by 6pm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, outdoor class, I like it ;)

    ReplyDelete